3.7.12

Date: June 23, 2012
To: Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission
From: Hesam Mirani – Boca Grande/Florida



In 2009 and 2010, Judge Alane C Laboda presided over Case No. 09000840F that was brought against me by the State Attorney Office (SAO) 20th judicial circuit based on an affidavit by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC). The following 26 pages will document nine (9) cases of misconduct by Judge Laboda in regard to the way she handled the entire process and how she covered up for the misconduct of the State and its prosecutor, Assistant State Attorney (ASA) Martina Hedvicek. The State brought twelve (12) third degree felony charges against me for supposedly destroying twelve (12) gopher tortoise burrows on my vacant property in Boca Grande sometimes between June 20 and July 21, 2008. These charges could put me in jail for up to 60 years. When the State decided to pursue these ridiculous garbage charges against me, I instructed my attorney that there could never be a settlement because I had nothing to hide and there was nothing to settle. >>>>

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat